I finished up the three concepts for the DrummMom logo and have presented them to the client. I am now waiting to see which one will be picked.
The first one is the one that I would suggest. The silhouette can really pop with so many backgrounds, including patterns and gradients.
Then next one is a client request, one with a realistic looking set of quads. I did the quads on Blender and used PhotoShop to add the text. The font is just Times New Roman for now. If this logo is picked, I will spruce up the font to make it more dynamic.
The third logo is a partial xylophone keyboard, from C to B. There is a lot that can be done with this one. The keys can be different colors (top row one color and the bottom row a different color), There could be a DM behind the keyboard, or maybe even on the keys.
I am pretty happy with how all three look. In my opinion, the first one has the most flexibility. The realistic quads look good, but I don’t think it would look good in a lot of situations. It would be a good image to use on a website. The third one has a lot of potential that can be explored if it is chosen.
The next step is to take the chosen concept and work on fonts, colors, and fine tuning the image. I am confident that I can finish the logo by the end of the week.