I finished up two more 3D graphics. One of them is a kitchen scene that I did while learning about the Cycles render engine in Blender.
I really like how this turned out. The final picture was rendered with 2500 samples and took about 3 hours to render (yes, I know that I need a new computer, but this one does everything I need right now, just not quickly sometimes). Overall, aside from rendering, I spent about 18 hours creating this scene.
The other graphic I completed is going to be part of a concept for a logo. I was requested to create a logo with a realistic set of quads for a percussion instructor.
The reason I did this in Blender instead of Illustrator or PhotoShop is that I can make adjustments in position and angle very quickly with a 3D model, as opposed to starting from scratch in Illustrator or paying a photographer for several different shots. This project took about 6 hours to complete.
Next up on my 3D graphics list is getting back to my Magic Ball animation and adding a harness and mounting hardware on the quads (not for the logo, just because I want to).